Tinkets 2 Treasures Etsy Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're an Etsy Team consisting of Artists, Designers, and Sellers who work in shabby/cottage, retro, country and primitive with a vintage flair.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» It's June Already???
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:20 am by Snugglebug Blessins

» It's May already
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:48 am by alwayscrafty2-sandi

» Your best and Worst from March 31
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:17 pm by Bette

» Tactics for selling in a slow economy.
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 11:41 am by alwayscrafty2-sandi

» okay I can't find
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:40 pm by alice

» Idol March 10
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 4:59 am by Deena

» New Print and Sew Pattern...
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 8:05 am by Deena

» Hoppin Down The Bunny Trail
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:03 pm by Deena

» Snack Bag Wrappers
Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:53 pm by Deena

Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy

Go down 
+6
alwayscrafty2-sandi
Snugglebug Blessins
Deena
auntieb56
Buttoneyed-Annie
Bette
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Bette
Admin
Bette

Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy Empty
PostSubject: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:34 pm

The Bunny shop hop will start Feb. 15 through Mar. 28. The drawing will be held Mar. 25 to give me time to get it mailed out before Easter.

Everyone who is participating, please post here and let us know that you are taking part, the name of your shop or shops if you want to enter more than one, and the promotion you will be running in your shop.

Last time we had free shipping, a percent off, buy one get one free, free gift with purchase to give you an idea of what was used.

Donations for the giveaway should reach me by Jan. 31st so I have time to take pictures.

If you have any questions or any suggestions, please post here about them. Thanks, Bette
Back to top Go down
http://www.bettestomorrowstreasures.com
Buttoneyed-Annie

Buttoneyed-Annie

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 pm

I am in.. This will be my first ever T2T promotion! I am excited!!

I am going to be sending you a donation for the basket for both of my shops

SiliconeBulbShoppe
Ragdollz

In my shop I will be offereing a free gift wth purchase.

Bette, I will be sending you my donation on Friday morning.

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Robin, is the free gift promotion for both your shops?
Back to top Go down
Buttoneyed-Annie

Buttoneyed-Annie

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm

yes ma'am Smile
Back to top Go down
auntieb56

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:21 pm

I'm in also. I will have free shipping and buy two get one free on my patterns. I hope to have few more new ones by then. I'll also donate to the give away.
Brenda
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks, Brenda
Back to top Go down
Deena

Deena

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 5:31 am

I'm in...

I'm doing a buy 2 get one free sale on my printables. (same as last time)

I plan to send you my items for the give away soon.

My shop - www.ewenmeprintables.etsy.com
Back to top Go down
http://ewenmeprintables.com
auntieb56

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:20 am

What is the address again to send our free item to you Bette?
Brenda
Back to top Go down
Snugglebug Blessins

Snugglebug Blessins

PostSubject: Need T2T button sent again.   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 am

Hi Bette,

I need the T2T button to add to my shoppe and the Easter promotion button if we have one. I will be working deligently to get my shoppe full of goodies and still not sure what promo to do for mine. I am planning on adding patterns there hopefully this week and next and will be taking pictures of more dolls and more for the shop. If you have any suggestions for me since this is my first time, please let me know. Very excited about this holiday listing and hopeful too!

Also, I have just been excepted onto "The Humble Arts" on-line shop and I'm very honored and excited to be there. I will be listing new dolly's come Feb 1st. So if I could just sleep 2 hours a night, I could get so much more done! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 am

auntieb56 wrote:
What is the address again to send our free item to you Bette?
Brenda

Bette Shaw
78 E. Papago Way
Cochise, AZ 85606
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 am

Snugglebug Blessins wrote:
Hi Bette,

I need the T2T button to add to my shoppe and the Easter promotion button if we have one. I will be working deligently to get my shoppe full of goodies and still not sure what promo to do for mine. I am planning on adding patterns there hopefully this week and next and will be taking pictures of more dolls and more for the shop. If you have any suggestions for me since this is my first time, please let me know. Very excited about this holiday listing and hopeful too!

Also, I have just been excepted onto "The Humble Arts" on-line shop and I'm very honored and excited to be there. I will be listing new dolly's come Feb 1st. So if I could just sleep 2 hours a night, I could get so much more done! lol!

We don't have the easter promotion buttons yet. The T2T buttons are in the yahoo group home. You will need to put it on your website though as you can't add them to etsy unless you add as a picture.

I can only speak for myself, Cathy, I did a free shipping on certain items in my shop and did very well. Mostly lower priced items though.
I think the ones that did pattern sales did well, too.
I hope we will do even better this time since we will have more time to promote it.

Congrats on getting into The Humble Arts. Hope it does well for you. Never heard of it so will have to check it out. Bette
Back to top Go down
alwayscrafty2-sandi

alwayscrafty2-sandi

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:32 pm

Count me in
My Shop- http://sassysoapnsuch.etsy.com
Free Shipping on ALL Ornies and Bowl Fillers and free Ornie with Purchase of a Doll

Now I have to get busy making some while I can't eat today!

Last edited by alwayscrafty2-sandi on Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sassysoapsnsuch.etsy.com
Snugglebug Blessins

Snugglebug Blessins

PostSubject: About Patterns   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Hi Bette,

Thanks for the info. Do you offer e-patterns as well as mailed and if so, can folks download them from your shop or do you have to e-mail to them from your site? How does that work? I want to put patterns on my site but I have e-patterns too, so not sure how that works.

The Humble Arts site has folks like : soft in the head, prim and proper folks, birchberry farms, mustard seed originals and more. They offer hand dids there and have a reasonably big following. It is very, very hard to get on some of these on-line stites that are considered "artist sites" so wow, I'm pretty excited.

But I need to get my butt in gear about my Etsy shop. Thanks for the info. you sent me on getting my shop up to speed. I read several pieces and even printed out your info. to stay informed and inspired. God bless.

Cathy

Shocked
Back to top Go down
tHeENDpeace

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 9:41 am

Hi! I will be joining in on the fun.

I am offering FREE shipping and 10% off all orders! Just convo me with "bunny shop hop" and I will send you an updated invoice.

www.tHeENDpeace.etsy.com

Thanks! What a Face

~Jennifer
Back to top Go down
fafthgirl

fafthgirl

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi Bette-Boop, I'm in too. I think I will offer free shipping this time. I will send my item to you monday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.folkartfromtheheart.etsy.com
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:53 pm

I'm in Bette.
I will be offering free shipping on a few of my items and buy 2 e-patterns and get 1 free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mamawscreations.com
alice

alice

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Me too same as Marie. Wink

Last edited by alice on Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : where's my siggy???)
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Thanks, girls.
Back to top Go down
Snugglebug Blessins

Snugglebug Blessins

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi gals,

OK, you gals are offering discounts and free shipping for the Bunny Hop shop. Where will you post that? Will it be on the Shop Announcement on the first page? Or do we need to go to each product and make changes there or both Question ? Thanks for any info. you can give.

Blessings,

Cathy
Back to top Go down
Bette
Admin
Bette

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Yes, you can put it in your shop announcements. It will also be on the webpage I set up for the promotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy   Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy Empty

Back to top Go down

Bunny Shop Hop Promotion on Etsy
Page 1 of 1